October 19, 2012

Insufficient planning

Normally, I'm the queen of making lists and knowing what needs to be done. If I don't, it just doesn't happen. Period. And sometimes, even if it's on a list, it still doesn't happen, but then I can at least prioritize and make sure what needs to be done is done.

So, Alex's 8th birthday is next week and his party is the following Sunday. Tonight, the kids are spending the night at their grandparents, so I decided to get a start on the treat bags for the party. I ordered some personalized stickers from Shindigz and then went and bought some small bags at Hobby Lobby that were 3 for $1.00.

 
It was only after I was halfway thru the stack of bags that I realized I hadn't bought enough. Argh! I ordered 24 stickers and only bought 21 bags. Looks like I'll be going back to get those last 3 that I need so I can get these done.

If only I had made a list before I went to Hobby Lobby to buy the bags.....

No comments:

Post a Comment