October 17, 2012

Planning mode

Well, we are deep in planning mode starting now until the end of the year.

October:
Alex's birthday is next week, with his party that weekend. Invitations went out to friends and classmates this week, cake is ordered from my co-worker who has made the last several for me. Next up: buy the ice cream and drinks, candy for the treat bags, and make sure I've got all the plates/cups/napkins/plastic ware that I need. Oh, and we're still going strong with soccer thru the end of the month, too.....

November:
Whew - lots going on here. John's brother's birthday, a good friend's sons 1st birthday, and visiting with my family for Thanksgiving. I'm not taking time off work this year and the boys can't miss any more school this semester without a doctor's note, so that will be a very quick trip this year!

December:
2 of my sisters birthday's, my sister in law's birthday, John and John Anthony's birthdays, and then Christmas. Oh, and throw in an 11th birthday party in there somewhere, too!

So, if you see me at anytime over the next 2.5 months, just ignore any odd, strange, stressful looks I may have on my face. Just know that it's that time of year and if you've known me for long, you'll know that this is normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment