June 26, 2012

King of the Campground

Ever have one of those days? You know, those ones where you just kind of float thru your day, going thru the motions, but at the end of it, you can't really say what all you did?

Yep, that was me today.

Then, my dear, sweet, lovely sister posted a photo on Facebook of the view I'm missing out on for the next week and a half.

I swear she did it to torture me. For two weeks every summer, my dad gets prime real estate on the lake at Pymatuning State Park Campground. I usually try to take some time off work while they are there to take the boys up and camp, but couldn't work it in this year since we just got back from the beach.

We're also missing out on dad's first year as "king of the campground" in the new chair we all got him for his birthday.

Wonder if I can manage to finagle two weeks off next year to be able to go up there for the entire time?

No comments:

Post a Comment