July 28, 2012

Growing up

The start of the school year is just a week away and with it comes something I am not ready for. Anthony will be walking both to and from school this year since they daycare we've been using does not bus to the middle school. Yep, that's right. I am officially the mom of a middle schooler. Where has the time gone? It feels like we were just getting started in kindergarten and now he's going into 5th grade.

So, to help alleviate some of the worry from my mind with him walking home in the afternoons, we took the step to get him a cell phone.

He is so incredibly happy to have it, even though we went with the most basic, pay as you go, 10 cents per minute plan that has texting blocked on it. I don't think I have ever seen him so grateful to have something given to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment