July 9, 2012

Monday, funday, birthday!

So, today is my birthday and I got to spend it at work. But, a friend of mine made me a batch of strawberry cupcakes with chocolate covered strawberries on top which were awesome and totally made up for me having to be at the office today.

Don't they look great? :o)

We had John's family over for dinner last night. After dinner, the boys were helping with presents when Alex gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and said "I love you, mom. That kiss was your birthday present from me." He's so cute and adorable, I hate for him to grow out of this stage.

Then, Anthony says "Happy birthday, mom! You're what, 32 now?" To which I responded "I love you, son!" He was so proud of himself at first, because he thought he had guessed right. I let him know that he was wrong, but that it was great that he thought I was younger than I actually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment