July 3, 2012

Family, friends and free stuff....oh my!

When it comes to shopping and spending money, I tend to look for deals. No, I'm not one of those crazy coupon ladies (but I will use them - if I remember to take them to the store with me). But I do sign up for the email "clubs" of the restaurants we go to and some of the stores I shop at, as well.

Those email clubs are now flooding my inbox with coupons for free appetizers, dessert, etc. for my birthday. I've got a 25% off coupon for Payless, $5 off at Build a Bear (don't tell my kids about that one), and various restaurant coupons (free order of chocolate covered strawberries from Melting Pot, anyone?).

So, it looks like I'll be spending the month of July eating out at various restaurants with John and the boys or friends. First stop? Dinner this Saturday at Cheddar's with some friends. No coupon for them (yet), but we'll see if something comes thru before we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment